Language overview, services, etc.
Professional translations into 55 languages according to
The requirements of ISO 17100 include:
- Standardised processes and quality criteria
- Professional quality and project management
- Defined procedure and documented proof of ongoing training of all staff involved
- Competence and development of the project management
- Information security for project-related customer information
Double-checking principle (translation by a professional translator and subsequent correction by a qualified reviewer)
- Specialised translators
All who are involved in providing translation services (translators, terminologists, project managers etc.) must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Degree in translation from a higher educational institution
- Degree in another field from a higher educational institution and at least two years of professional experience as a translator
- At least five years of experience as a full-time translator
The translation agency for all cities
We are headquartered in Gütersloh in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia, a media center and home base of many renowned large enterprises. From our facilities, we supervise customers around the globe. No matter where you are based, we are fully location-independent. Thanks to our convenient services, you do not need a service provider who is based in your city.
Request a custom quotation!
To get a transparent quotation, please upload the texts to be translated in an editable format. If you have more than one file, please compress them in a ZIP file. Our consulting team will send you a custom quotation by e-mail.